Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.–
Benjamin Franklin (via kushandwizdom)
Apparently if you saw yourself in person, you wouldn’t recognise yourself
So my biggest question is, WHAT THE FUCK do I look like
And do I look hot
The official trailer for the New Zealand vampire comedy “What We Do in the Shadows, directed by Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi, about three vampire flatmates coping with the modern world.
"Haha, ghost cup."
I’M GOING TO WATCH THIS SO HARD.
WE’RE WEREWOLVES NOT SWEARWOLVES
I LOST MY SHIT AT THE FLOATING HISS
My Favorite Scheduling Tips
- Schedule in fun and relaxation.
- Online classes are best done like real classes, in intervals of 1 or 2 hours, once or twice a day.
- Use alarms if you need help sticking to the schedule.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you can’t for whatever reason.
- Place it where you can see it.
- Color Code.
- Always be willing to modify it.
- Enlist a friend to help, if needed.
Masterlists of Posts
- Time Management System
- Best Apps To Keep You Organized
- How To Be Radically Intentional With Your Time
- 10 Ways To Boost Daily Productivity
- How To Make A Daily Prioritized Study List
- 7 Productivity-Boosting Tools To Fight Procrastination
- Become A Morning Person With These School Day Tips
- 5 Steps To An INSANELY Productive Morning
- My Top 3 Tips For Getting Stuff Done
- Make Time Matter
- 3 Time Management Rules I Wish I learned 10 Years Ago
- 11 Things You Can Do Tonight To Set You Up For Success Tomorrow
- 4 Ways To Make A Better To-Do List
- How To Work Smarter And Become More Productive During Your Workday
- The Only 5 Productivity Tips You’ll Ever Need To Know
Okay guys, that’s all I do today. I got less than 10 minutes until I work on my classes. I hope you enjoyed this post and these links are useful to you.
*also, I need some feedback on how I’m doing. If you would like to contribute, hit me ask box with your feedback. Anon is on and I wont be hurt by anything.*
If you gotta force it, just leave it alone. Relationships, friendships, ponytails.. Just leave it.– Reyna Biddy (via kushandwizdom)